Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Week 3 - Thing #6 - Mashups: Mission 08 Card


Mission 08 Card
Originally uploaded by
theosja

WOW!! I had no idea there were so many acitivies I could do with mashups and 3rd party sites!! I created this trading card with a picture somebody took of me on a recent missions trip to Mexico. Looking around these different applications, I really liked the Magazine Cover and Badge Maker applications. I think they can really be used in my English classroom next year, and I am going to have fun trying them out first!!

What is really cool is that I am taking a group of kids to England next year, and those pictures we bring back will work beautifully with those applications, as well as with the Travel Journal application. I was going to try out the magazine cover application, but I need to have a really good idea first, so I am going to wait until later this week after I have developed some sort of workable idea.

No comments: