Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Week 2 - Things #3 and 4 - Avatar and Blog

I have had my avatar with me for about a year now, and I get such a kick seeing little Jr. on my Blog!! By the same token, I had started this Blog earlier this year, but I had abandoned it for what I mistakenly considered to be "more important" pursuits. I have forgotten how theraputic journaling can be (even though I have my students journal on a daily basis!) - thank you all so much for challenging me to take this up again.

I have to admit, though, that it is a little difficult for me to express my thoughts and feelings "in public" due to my introverted nature (although I can think of a few friends that would laugh at that!). However, I think it will be a neat challenge for me to overcome that "fear" by keeping up with this class.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Welcome to Classroom Learning 2.0 or School Library Learning 2.0. Enjoy the discovery learning adventure.

Best wishes.
- Jackie Siminitus
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

ESC1 said...

Your avatar looks just like you!!!